Getting started in the world of CBD can be confusing, especially since there are so many CBD products on the market and more are appearing all the time. Where should we start?
You’ve probably heard of CBD oils, but you may not be sure what they are or how they are produced. In this article we are going to give details about various CBD products, we are going to explain what they are, how they are made and how they differ from others.
If you want to learn about the variety of CBD products on the market but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place.
CBD tinctures and CBD oils
CBD oil consists of oils infused with cannabidiol (CBD) extracted from industrial hemp. It is probably the most common way to consume CBD. There are a large number of CBD products to choose from.
How is CBD oil made?
To make CBD oil, cannabidiol is extracted from industrial hemp usually using the CO2 extraction technique, which is the safest and most effective. The CBD is then combined with an oil-based compound to create the final CBD product. You should be sure to look for products that use this extraction method whenever possible.
How is it taken?
Generally CBD oils are taken sublingually, meaning you place a few drops under your tongue and hold the liquid for approximately 90 seconds before swallowing. With this method the CBD passes into the bloodstream fairly quickly, so you reap the benefits of CBD soon after taking it. Some people add a few drops of oil to food, although this way the CBD does not pass into the bloodstream as quickly.
Who can take CBD oil?
It is so easy that anyone can use it. Both more experienced CBD users and beginners can access these oils without difficulty, so they are a very simple product to use.
- Sublingual oils are very easy to take and it is very simple to include them in your daily routine.
- It is quite easy to know how much CBD you ingest with each drop because it should be specified on the bottle. The included pipette allows you to dose the amount easily.
- The oils are very natural and usually contain no other ingredients.
- The CBD is absorbed quickly when taken sublingually.
- It is a perfect product for those who are starting with CBD, because you can decide the intensity and adapt the amount until you find the right dose.
- CBD oil can sometimes be confused with hemp seed oil, and some products may combine the two thus reducing the effects.
- Some users find the taste of CBD oil very unpleasant because it is quite earthy and intense.
One of the most popular CBD products are CBD capsules. They consist of a traditional pharmaceutical capsule filled with liquid. That liquid is nothing more than CBD oil inside a pill for convenience.
How are CBD capsules made?
CBD oil is produced in the same way as mentioned above, by combining CO2 extracted CBD with oil and then placing it inside a capsule. We won’t go into detail about how it is made because companies use different techniques, but we will say that it is important to find a capsule that does not split in half. This would increase the risk of leakage and would indicate that the product is of low quality and that the manufacturer is not one of the best.
Check out their page for more information about the top cbd oils.